The views and opinions expressed in media available on the Platform are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect TopLine’s views or opinions.
Use of The Platform
The Platform is intended to provide a means by which Your workers can provide information regarding their current health and known exposure to infectious diseases, particularly COVID-19, to permit You to plan and manage Your workplace and decrease the risk of workplace transmission of disease. The Platform relies on accurate reporting by Your workers and is not responsible for any failure of a worker to accurately and completely provide requested information. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with any and all applicable laws related to collection, use, maintenance, and reporting of health-related information of employees and other workers. To the extent required, You are responsible for obtaining the prior consent of Your workers to the collection, use, maintenance and reporting of health-related information of Your workers.
Links to Third Party Sites
Intellectual Property Rights
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you if you reside in such jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability
What Information TopLine Collects
- Complete the online forms to create an account;
- Otherwise transmit or upload information to the Platform;
- Contact us using online forms or email, or other means of communication; or
- Request information or assistance through the Platform.
- The name of Your company
- Your name;
- Your title at the company;
- Your username and password;
- Your business e-mail address;
- Your company address;
- Your business telephone number;
- Your cell telephone number;
- Information regarding Your workers;
- Health information submitted by Your workers;
- Work assignments for Your workers; and
- any other personal information that you include in a user profile or in other submissions to TopLine.
- Data about your access to the Platform, such as the domain name and host from which you access the internet;
- Data about the computer or device you are using to access the Platform, such as the IP address and type of computer or device you are using;
- Technical information about your computer or device, such as the browser, internet service provider and operating system you are using;
- Platform analytical data, such as the date and time you access the Platform; the number of people visiting the Platform, what pages were visited and for how long, or similar information; and
- Data on the links you click, and the other websites that you visited before and after visiting the Platform.
- It is necessary to provide services you have requested;
- It is necessary to complete a task you have asked us to perform;
- In order to operate its business, including to troubleshoot problems with the Platform, or exercise its legal rights;
- It is necessary to comply with our legal obligations; or
- TopLine has informed you that automatically collected data will be combined with identifying data (for example, if you fill out a form that tells you identification information provided will be matched with automatically collected data).
How TopLine Uses Information
- To provide quality products, services and functionalities to you or respond to your requests for information – TopLine may use the information you provide to provide the products, services, functionalities or information you have requested and to improve upon TopLine’s products, services, and functionalities;
- To administer and improve the Platform and conduct TopLine’s business operations – TopLine may use the information you provide to provide you with information about TopLine or the Platform, to ensure functionality of the Platform, to understand how users as a group utilize and interact with the services, information and resources provided on the Platform, and to develop, test and improve the Platform;
- To verify your identity – TopLine may use the information to confirm that you are who you say you are;
- To improve customer service and provide technical or account support – TopLine may use information you provide to respond to customer service or technical support requests;
- For purposes specified at the time of collection – TopLine may use information you provide for other purposes that are specified at the time the information is collected;
- For any purpose with your express consent; or
- As otherwise required or permitted by law – There may be times when the law permits or requires TopLine to use information for other purposes, such as to cooperate with government authorities, enforce TopLine’s legal rights, or to meet its legal obligations and requirements.
How Information Can Be Removed, Accessed or Corrected
- It no longer needs the information for the purpose(s) it was collected;
- All legal requirements related to the data, including legal retention periods, have been fulfilled;
- TopLine complies with your request to delete the data.
Cookies, Device Identifiers, Analytics and Other Tracking
How TopLine Protects Information
How TopLine Shares Information
- With its business partners and trusted affiliates to help provide products and services to you;
- With third party service providers that help TopLine operate its business and the Platform or that administer activities on TopLine’s behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys, if you have agreed to receive them;
- With companies that provide services to TopLine, such as website hosting services or credit card processing services;
- With companies that are disclosed to you at the time you provide the information;
- With a prospective seller or buyer in the event of a sale or purchase of any TopLine business or asset so that the buyer can continue to provide you with information and services. Your personal information may be transferred to the other party as part of such transaction in accordance with applicable law;
- With your express consent; or
Protecting Children's Privacy
Do Not Track Notice