How Do We Collect Personal Information?
- Sign up for an Account
- Respond to health questions
- Respond to a survey
- Fill out a form
- Submit or provide content
- Engage in other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the App that request your information.
- Employer name and address
- Title or role
- Function or department
- Name of supervisor
- Work location(s)
- Contact information, such as
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Health information, including:
- Current symptoms
- Current treatments
- Exposure to others with COVID-19 symptoms
- Exposure to others with confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Positive or negative COVID-19 test results
- Health care provider visits
- Other health information
- Other personal information you provide to us
How Do We Use This Information?
- We use the information You provide Us to inform Your Employer about your current health status and work location. Your Employer will use data from You and Your co-workers to make business decisions about managing on-going operations for team members and clients.
- We use the information You provide to us to provide the Services You and your Employer have requested
- Information You provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users and Employers as a group use the services and resources provided on the App.
- We may use feedback Users provide to improve our products and services.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- We may use the cell phone number or email address to send User information and updates. They may also be used to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- There may be other purposes that are specified when the information is collected
- We may permit You to upload pictures or comments to the App or to the App Store, including reviews regarding the App
- There may be times when the law permits or requires Us to use information for other purposes.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and/or password and for restricting access to your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful contact information.
How Can You Correct This Information?
- Contact your Employer to change information about your User Profile. Your Employer has access to a registration portal for all employees.
- You can complete a web form (link to be provided) asking that information be corrected.
- If you change employers, You can update employer information in “Settings”
What Information is Automatically Collected?
- The IP address of the computer or other device You are using;
- The browser name and the type of computer or other device You are using;
- Technical information about Your computer or other device, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider You are using, and other similar information.
Device Identifiers, Cookies, and Other Tracking
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take data security very seriously. Your data will be stored in a secure Microsoft Azure environment. Here is the link for Microsoft Azure compliance documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/compliance/
We go to great lengths to protect your information, but we cannot do it alone. Data protection is a shared responsibility; you play a key role. You must protect the safety of your personal device along with your logon credentials.
Information submitted through the App may not be private. Co-workers may be able to see certain health information, such as temperature and whether a co-worker has been exposed to individuals known to have COVID-19. While this information is not considered medical information subject to healthcare privacy laws, the Company expects its users to respect the privacy of others and to use the information only for the purposes intended under this App. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the App if this information is misused in any way.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We will share your information with your Employer. Information shared with your Employer includes Your responses to the Health Questions and general information about your work location. However, location data from your phone is not shared.
We may share information about Users of the App:
- With our business partners and trusted affiliates to help provide services that are described above.
- With third party service providers that help us operate our business and the App or administer activities on our behalf.
- With companies that provide services to us, such as hosting services and the App stores.
- With companies that are disclosed to You at the time You provide the Information.
Third party Links
Protecting Children's Privacy
California Do-Not-Track Notice
Updating Your Information
While we attempt to keep the App updated, We do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information published on the App or any website that links to or is linked from our App. Neither Company nor any subsidiary or affiliate, nor any employee, owner, director, trustee, employee, or contractor shall be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of such information. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained using this App does so at his or her own risk. While we exert reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy and security of all information that is accessible, or accessed, through the App, all Users acknowledge that electronic information is susceptible to unauthorized access, and that such information may be used, disclosed, modified or corrupted without authorization or unintentionally.
Each User shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company Indemnitees from and against any loss, damage, claim, charge, demand, liability, loss or expense arising from or related to the use or failure to use the App by such User, include costs related to introduction of viruses or other malware or a breach of privacy or security of the App.
International Access; Acceptance of Policy